Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.
Keystone Youth Group of Cornerstone Bible Fellowship meets every Sunday night at 6:30 PM until 8:00 PM.
Join us for the weekly lesson, followed by game time and a snack.
Keystone Youth Group Mission Statement.
Our goal is to help educate the younger generation (Grades 7–12) in Biblical principles and practice helping them be examples to others of all ages, being witnessing tools of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.
Create a place for them to fellowship with others their age, and grow in their Biblical knowledge and understanding.
Create a place for any youth, whether in or out of the Church, to come to learn and worship.
- Pray for the youth.
- Help with set up (Games, snacks, etc).
- Plan some activities to be approved by the leaders.
- Bring snacks as needed (food and drink enough for 20 youth).
- Hang out with/talk to the youth.
- Let the leaders know by Sunday morning if you will be coming.
- HAVE FUN!