Any person may become a member of the Cornerstone Bible Fellowship Church upon recommendation of the Board of Deacons, Board of Trustees and Pastor(s). Candidates must be born again and show evidence of a change of heart and the testimony of a Christian life.
- Upon confession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Having been baptized by immersion.
- Having completed the Pal Plan.
- The individual seeking membership must agree to be governed by the Constitution and By Laws of Cornerstone Bible Fellowship.
- A member or potential member of Cornerstone Bible Fellowship will not maintain membership in any fraternal organization, lodge, or grange. If said membership is not renounced, membership at Cornerstone Bible Fellowship will be terminated or denied.