For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
Who we are:
The Pregnancy Center of Central Iowa is a Christian Ministry that will provide information and support to those who are pregnant or think they might be. Our purpose is to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual support to women who may have unplanned pregnancies; to assist individuals in understanding the benefits of God’s truths regarding sexuality; and to bring healing to lives touched by abortion. We are committed to providing clients with information about prenatal development, parenting, adoption, and sexually transmitted diseases.
We are a dedicated group of trained volunteers and staff who believe in the sanctity of life of both the mother and unborn child. We are committed to assisting women and their families in a caring atmosphere. We are governed by a board of directors and an executive director, and are supported by churches and individual contributors.
What we offer:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Unplanned pregnancy counseling (available to you, the baby’s father, and all concerned family).
- Information on pregnancy and prenatal development
- Information on alternatives to abortion
- Abstinence education and support
- Post-abortion counseling, education, and support
- Maternity and baby clothing
- Baby equipment: Car seats, cribs, baby seats, and more.
- Earn While You Learn incentive program
Referral services for:
- Community resources
- Housing assistance
- Medical care
- Childbirth education
- Adoption counseling